Practical Preaching and Teaching Workshop
In this small-group atmosphere you will:
1. Submit a sermon outline for peer review,
2. Receive constructive feedback and critique of a message you present “live” at the workshop,
3. Improve your teaching and preaching skills through personal coaching from experienced preachers.
This course begins at 9 AM Wednesday and concludes at 3 PM on Friday
1. Participants need to send via e-mail an expanded sermon outline or complete sermon manuscript for discussion at the workshop by January 10, 2019. This will be discussed on the first day of the workshop. Participants will not preach this message.
2. Participants need to be prepared to preach another message on Thursday or Friday of the workshop. They will need to make available to the instructors an expanded outline or complete manuscript of this message that they will preach.
Registration deadline is January 10, 2019. Register online below or by phone 901.453.6422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*$415 includes course fee and meals only. On-site lodging is available for an additional fee.