- Mar 01 - 04 2022
Practical Preaching and Teaching Workshop
This special and intensive workshop offers a small-group atmosphere designed to improve the preaching and/or teaching skills of the participant. The participants will preach or teach God’s Word and receive constructive personal feedback and critique. Each participant will submit a sermon/lesson manuscript besides actually preaching and/or teaching. Helpful peer interaction is an important aspect of this workshop. As needed we will also discuss planning a preaching calendar.
1. This course begins at 12:00 PM Tuesday and concludes at 1:00 PM on Friday.
2. Participants and Spouses (if applicable) are required to pay for their meal plans and lodging at time of registration (credit card).
3. Course Fees are due upon arrival for the first day of the institute (cash or check).
4. This course is limited to 5 participants to maximize individual attention.
5. Registration closes February 8, 2022.
(Note: *$343 includes 4 lunches, 3 nights of lodging, and course fee for the participant only. Actual cost may be higher or lower depending on lodging choices selected below and whether or not the participant brings a spouse.)