Event Phone: 901-757-7977
- July 23, 2018 - July 26, 2018
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
In this small-group atmosphere you will:
1. Submit a sermon outline for peer review,
2. Receive constructive feedback and critique of a message you present “live” at the workshop,
3. Improve your teaching and preaching skills through personal coaching from experienced preachers.
This course begins at 8AM Monday and concludes at noon on Thursday.
For more information, call Betty at 901.453.6422 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: GMF's Stephen Olford Center
Venue Phone: 901.757.7977
Venue Website: https://gmfonline.org/soc/retreat-conference-details/Address:
GMF's Stephen Olford center is a pastor training center and Christian retreat destination located in Memphis, TN.
GMF's Stephen Olford Center was originally opened by Dr. Stephen Olford (1918-2004) in 1989 as a place to train pastors in expository preaching. GMF is committed to preserving Dr. Stephen Olford's legacy, supporting Dr. David Olford as he continues to train pastors for ministry, and seeing our premier retreat center succeed at serving the spiritual needs of believers in the Mid-South. Located on 18 wooded acres, we offer a relaxing, scenic environment in which to connect with the Lord in a refreshing way. Here are just some of the services and amenities we currently offer:
- A variety of meeting spaces and chapels that can accommodate small gatherings as well as events with up to 150 people
- Lodging options for up to 98 people, including suites and handicap accessible rooms
- 18 acres of beautiful wooded scenery
- A large patio, a pool, a half-court basketball court, and a 32,000 volume library
- Complimentary wireless internet access